Still fighting

For me, this quarter was stressful and difficult. I am learning new things and exploring new ideas, which isassisting me in improving mylearning skills, which are crucial in this lesson. 
The start of the fourth quarter is quickly approaching.
My motivation is gradually fading, and I frequently procrastinate. 
Despite my exhaustion, I continue to fight anddo everything in my power to survive. We'll I'd say I'm a strong person. 
I'm not going down without fight.
This quarter, we learned about community-based research and how to design our own research study. It was hard for me because I didn’t know much about my community  to list various aspects of our community, such as our culture, languages, literature, tourist attractions, and delicacies 
I must admit that adjusting to thenew normal of learning has been extremely challenging for me. 

Nonetheless, I have done enough research and learned enough to understand the lesson on my own. 
I also struggled to finish my modules because I didn't know the answers tothose tasks.

Moving forward, I intend to do everything in my power to improve my performance. 
I'm not going down without a fight. 
I will continue to doeverything in my power to finish my modules. 
I intend to continue tobroaden my knowledge andexperiences. 
I'm hoping that I'll be able to overcome all of the challenges.


Photos retrieved from:

https://images.app.goo.gl/aEZj9vRLUriMhrv76

https://images.app.goo.gl/JY5dkB7iuQLc6kZY8

Comments

Popular Posts