The Existence

 There are so many people in this world, and everyone is different from the rest of the others. 

  In this universe, there is nothing without meaning. There's some meaning to it. The best creation is humans, and each person is exclusive. So I'm here to express myself, writing about myself, what I see,what I experience, and what I expect for my life.

My name is Nathalie Princess Tabanao. I'm fifteen years old. I live with my family which consists of my mother, my father, my brothers and my sister. My ambition is to be a  great doctor someday. I’m a fan of bts since 2017. I love to dance and to sing. I’m  a simple girl who loves her family so much, there are so many important persons in my life.There are different hobbies for each person, and doing different things brings them joy. My hobbies are listening to kpop songs, watching k-dramas, and reading wattpad stories.

 



I am a loving person because I love to appreciate everyone around me especially those who truly matters to me. I am very emotional. Sometimes, I even cry while watching TV or drama on seeing some sad scenes. One of my wish in life is to visit beautiful countries like South Korea, Singapore and Switzerland with my loved ones. I like nature, but I am scared of natural calamities. I hate people who fool me and do wrong things behind me. I am a positive person, but I look on the both sides positive and negative because we don’t know what is coming. I like a simple life with lots of love, peace and happiness.


All the things that express me are these. Though in a few sets of sentences, nobody can be represented.

 Before going to write anything about your life, you do need to   have command of yourself. To do good 

for your fellow beings, life is intended to be lived passionately and with visualisation


Comments

  1. I can see that you are a kind person because your traits are well-expressed. Study well
    In order to achieve your dreams and talk to your family and friends whenever you are having a hard time. Stay safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything about you because I am one of your friend and I really appreciate that you are now opening yourself to public,the article is very interesting and effective.Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. 사랑해!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts