New Year New Me

Every student makes New Year's resolutions. A New Year's resolution is made when someone tries to make amends for mistakes made the previous year or do things in a more structured manner. Students set clear goals for themselves in terms of their studies and career prospects. 

A good student often learns from his or her mistakes in the current or previous year, and on the eve of the New Year, he or she vows to herself to correct all mistakes made in the past year, amid the ocean of other activities.  

Every student should aspire to do something useful because dreaming and achieving goals are synonymous with success. I am also a student, and as a student, I have made commitments in the past, but I, like anyone else, have violated them. But this time, I'm going to uphold my resolutions and make a deliberate effort to improve. So this year, I intend to be more systematic and organized so that I can complete my modules on time and complete the tasks that have been assigned to me. Second, I'd like to improve my reading skills. I've heard that reading is a good habit to develop, but I rarely read, even when I have the time. This time, I've resolved to devote some time to reading books that will broaden my knowledge and pique my interest in reading.
Another area where I'd like to improve is the amount of time I spend on the internet. 

Along with the internet, the cell phone is another electronic device to which I have become addicted. I wasted time and money by talking on the phone for hours without realizing the negative consequences. I've decided to shorten it and make better use of my time. This time, I'm determined to uphold my resolutions and correct myself so that I can be a better student for myself, my family, and society.


Reference:

https://pin.it/64rSNG4

Comments

Popular Posts