ADDRESS TO YOU

 


Greetings Mr. President,

Extending my sincerest gratitude for your outstanding service for our country. I would like to take this opportunity to express my concerns about the issues and happenings to our country. It has been 6 months since the community quarantine started and up until now some areas in the country are still undergoing in it. Many overseas filipino workers and local workers has been on a tough situation in terms of surviving on their daily needs. I am aware that some of our national budget have been covered to coronavirus response but still majority of our kababayan still expecting something to happen about public health urgency. I know that you don’t have the power to formulate urgency of vaccines, hence we just want to know what will be your Contingency plans and measures to address the fight for covid. This pandemic affected badly to our economy and as well the tourism sector, what will be your solutions on coping up in both industries?. I understand that some of our previous national budgets covered the programs for military power and infrastructures. 

The recently project of DENR about Manila Bay rehabilitation is totally ravishing, instead what if the budget they used in that project hence used it in our COVID-19 response, it could be helpful to our public health issues. I’m not against about it, this is just an idea and a voice to those people who doesn’t have that ability to burst out what they feel. I know that you and your cabinet members doing your utmost capacity addressing for the fight of COVID and I’m in full support with your administration. 

Your Exemplary leadership and determination is our hope to our country. All regards to your administration. I am looking forward for your response and consideration. Thank you!


                                                                                                                            Best  Regards,                                                  Nathalie PrincessTabanao                                        

                                 



CREDITS:

https://images.app.goo.gl/6qsbkSmud7cr4W67A


Comments

  1. I salute your way of writing this letter due to your respect in expressing your thoughts to the President. The deliberation of your ideas were not vague, this piece is overall good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. it's true that our president is doing an outstanding service for our country. Looking forward for another article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you appreciate the leadership of our president. You expressed your thoughts in a respectful way and I like that! Let's continue supporting our president for a better Philippines!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts